As promised, your humble servants have generously come up with a drinking game for your She-Ra Season 4 binge. Using the past three seasons as a guide, we put on our thinking caps and deduced what we think might come up this season. At the time of writing this article, we have not seen Season 4, so this post is safe from spoilers!
Now, in case you’ve never played a drinking game, here are our rules:
- You may use any beverage of your choosing. We highly encourage water, juice, sparkling cider, and Starbucks’ nitro cold brew (caffeinate at your own risk).
- Participate at your own leisure. If you’re tapped out, feel free to stop!
- If you’re playing the game with water, we have good news! Hydration is healthy for the human body, so in a way, you’re like, totally doing self-care right now.
- Make sure to include snacks. Snacks rock. Sam’s highly specific favorite snack food is Lay’s All-Dressed potato chips. No particular reason, they’re just really good. Ariel recommends anything with salt; you’ll need it to replenish the salt you’re losing from all the crying.
- This is a game best played with friends. Or roommates. Or significant others. If you don’t have any of those, adopt a cat. Or a dog. Or a scorpion. You do you.
The game is pretty self-explanatory. Assuming you have a glass of your beverage of choice, start watching She-Ra Season 4. Then…
Take a sip when:
- “For the Honor of Grayskull!”
- Bow gets injured
- Someone dangles off a cliff
- Adora transforms the Sword of Protection
- Catra does something catlike
- Mermista groans
- Someone cries
- Double Trouble shapeshifts
- The animation style changes
- Someone yells at Kyle
- Someone has an outfit change
- She-Ra is infected
- Catra makes a good choice
- Entrapta is rescued from Beast Island
- Glimmer makes a rash decision
Finish the glass when:
- “Hey, Adora”
- We finally get to see Mara’s backstory
- A ship ignites (interpret this as you will)
Raise a glass when:
- Spinerella and Netossa finally get some screen time
There you have it, the Season 4 drinking game! If you attempt this, we’d love to hear about it. Leave a comment below, or tag us on Twitter @spopsite!